Wednesday, December 9, 2009

how cruel life can be.

i was quietly walking towards my car...until...i heard voices....it gave me the heebe jeeebes....i looked around but no one was there....so i entered my car.....tats when i knew it was a bad idea to enter the car.....as i drove away from, i felt an itch..first my arm, then my head, then my whole body....and i knew this wasn't any normal itch..as i turned my head....i froze.

i was in a stand still as i looked into the eyes of my ex-girlfriend, who died last night in my arms.
she was dripping....IN BLOOD!!! i jerked to a stop..and looked her right in her eyes...

"What the hell are you doing in my car. Your blood is all over. Now i need new seats. DAMN!"
Then she said, "Hey!Shut Up old man. Look, you need to help me. I have trouble going to the light."
"HAHA...Someones afraid of the dark!".
She hit me on the arm and said "Hey.Its darker than you think buster. In order for you to help me, you need to die as well. The same way i died. So what do u say?"
I gave her the look..of idiocracy.




"What..i dont mind dying. But not the same way as you. You got stabbed twenty seven times and a cat peed on your nose. Because of this i am dumping you.PERIOD!"

Then i felt a thwack right at the back of my head.

When i woke up i smelled cat pee..Dont ask how i could i dentify..Some secrets are not to be told.
Then i saw exactly 27 stab marks on my manly chest. DAMN!! She killed me. Yet the both of us were still in the car smelling like shit..i mean pee...how cruel life can be.

No comments: